Digital Telescope Eyepiece DCT-510 is
an inexpensive way to upgrade just about any telescope
into a digital telescope. What is a digital
telescope ? It is a telescope adapted with a digital camera
especially designed for telescopes. DCT-510 (USB
2.0) is an excellent solution and offers live image of 2592
x 1944 pixels. DCT-510 is a digital camera professionally
designed for telescopes. It works perfectly with any kind
of optical telescopes. The images of the observed items
can be genuinely displayed on computer screen. The powerful advanced
included with the camera ensures simple and convenient
operation on the images captured from telescope.
to build up a digital telescope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the eyepiece from the telescope
ocular tube and insert DCT-510 (USB2.0) into the ocular tube. Plug
DCT-510 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get it!
in this pack is the astrosoftware ToupSky
offering a lot of features for astrophotography:
Live picture function
Exposure / illumination settings
Recording pictures and videos
automatic dark picture images
Image processing: Stacking
(USB 2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully coated,
based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for improved
image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and distinct
even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent
performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
Especially, this system is designed for telescope
and matches the telescope
features, such as the field of view of eyepiece WF10X-18mm and
the parfocalization of objectives.
(USB 2.0) has a wide field, which matches telescope’s
field of view 18mm.
For any observation head of telescope,
i.e. monocular head, binocular head or trinocular head, DCT-510
(USB 2.0) can be inserted directly into the ocular-tube or the
photo-tube. The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly
with all kinds of telescopes.
Based on the consideration of the color temperature of telescopes
illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity.
The image is available with excellent true color.
If the telescope
adapted with DCT-510 (USB 2.0) is earthed definitely, the metal
body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944 Pixel also 2048 x 1536, 1280 x 960,
864 x 600
- Pixel size: 2.2 x 2.2µm
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 75dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: >0,8V/Lux-sec
- Exposure: ERS (Electronic rolling snap)
- White balance: Automatic/manual
- Auto-exposure: Automatic/manual, 50/60 Hz light auto detection
- Image output: USB 2.0,480Mb/s
- Power supply: USB port
- Programmable controls: image size, brightness, gain, exposure
- Working temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- View field: Inscribed rectangle of dia.18 mm
- Size of mounting barrel: Diameter 23.2mm
- Mounting port: telescope ocular -tube or photo-tube
- Mini disc: Driver Software: ToupView
- USB 2.0 with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32
& 64 bit)
- Two adaptors (dia.30mm, dia.30.5mm, one each) for stereo microscope
- 1,25" connection for telescopes
- Digital ocular
- Software "ToupSky"
- USB-Kabel 1,5 meter
- Storage box