new telescope camera TMT-GCMOS01200KPB is a excellent
and high-quality method to convert any telescope in a digital telescope.
The camera allows you a fabulous observation of
the moon, the sun, the planets and the galaxies. The
(included in delivery) provides live-pictures and videos
with 1280 x 960 pixels (28fps). The camera is ideal for
enlargement in the astrophotography and objects with great distance.
to build up a digital telescope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the eyepiece from the telescope
ocular tube and insert DCT-510 (USB2.0) into the ocular tube. Plug
DCT-510 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get it!
in this pack is the astrosoftware ToupSky
offering a lot of features for astrophotography:
Live picture function
Exposure / illumination settings
Recording pictures and videos
automatic dark picture images
Image processing: Stacking
the USB interface you can transfer pictures and
video from your telescope to your computer or laptop.
The camera has a ultra-fine color reproduction. Border
areas with a pixel size of 3.75µm x 3.75µm
are colored and sharp.
in the universe are the specialty of this telescope camera. You
can record the moon surfaces and Deep-Sky objects
can be detected. As a sensitive Autoguider makes the camera a good
figure. You can take pictures of the galaxies and nebulae.
- Sensor: AR0130(C)
- Cooling system, AR-coating, aluminum
housing, 1.25" nosepiece, C-Mount
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 (28 picture per second)
- Recording: pictures and videos
- Pixel size: 3.75 x 3.75µm
- Sensivity: 5.5V/Lux-sec (550nm), ICX618 and without FPN (Fixed
- Size: 1/3" (4.8 x 3.6)
- Exposure: 0.4ms - 15s
- Color technique: ultra fine/NA for monochromaic sensor
- White balance: ROI white balance
- Software: ToupSky for live-videos
- Operation environment: -10 - 50°C, 30 - 80%RH
- Storage condition: -20 - 60°C, 10 - 60%RH
- Power supply: DC 5V via usb interface
- USB 2.0 with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 & 10 (32 &
64 bit), Linux/Mac OSX
1,25" connection for telescopes
- ToupCam telescope camera (blue)
- 1.25 eyepiece interface, C-Mount
- Location ring
- USB-cable (length 2m)
- Guide cable (lenght 2m)