The Digital Telescope Eyepiece DCT-130 is an inexpensive way to upgrade just about any telescope into a digital telescope. What is a digital telescope ? It is a telescope adapted with a digital camera especially designed for telescopes. DCT-510 (USB 2.0) is an excellent solution and offers live image of 1280 x 1024 pixels. DCT-510 is a digital camera professionally designed for telescopes. It works perfectly with any kind of optical telescopes. The images of the observed items can be genuinely displayed on computer screen. The powerful advanced software ToupSky included with the camera ensures simple and convenient operation on the images captured from telescope.
How to build up a digital telescope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the eyepiece from the telescope ocular tube and insert DCT-130 (USB2.0) into the ocular tube. Plug DCT-130 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get it!
Included in this pack is the astrosoftware ToupSky offering a lot of features for astrophotography:
Live picture function
Exposure / illumination settings
Recording pictures and videos
automatic dark picture images
Image processing: Stacking
- DCT-130 (USB 2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully coated, based on MTF (modulation transfer function) analysis, for improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
- DCT-130 (USB 2.0) has a wide field, which matches telescopes field of view 18mm.
- The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all kinds of telescopes with .
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of telescope illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity. The image is available with excellent true color.
- If the telescope adapted with DCT-130 (USB 2.0) is earthed definitely, the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 Pixel
- Pixel size: 5.2 x 5.2µm
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 62dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: >1,8V/Lux-sec
- Exposure: ERS (Electronic rolling snap)
- White balance: Automatic/manual
- Auto-exposure: Automatic/manual, 50/60 Hz light auto detection
- Image output: USB 2.0,480Mb/s
- Power supply: USB port
- Programmable controls: image size, brightness, gain, exposure time
- Working temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- View field: Inscribed rectangle of dia.18 mm
- Mini disc: Driver Software: ToupView
- USB 2.0 with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- 1,25" connection for telescopes
Scope of supply:
- Digital ocular (ISO 10935:1996)
- Software "ToupSky"
- USB-Kabel 2,5 meter
- Storage box