Digital Microscope Eyepiece DCM-1800 with
18.0 Mega-Pixel is the perfect way to upgrade any
stereo, triocular and compound microscope into a digital microscope.
is a digital microscope?
It is a microscope adapted with a digital camera especially designed
for microscope and telescopes. The DCM-1800 (USB3.0) is an excellent
solution and offers live images of up to 4912 x 3684 pixel.
Our DCM-1800 is a digital camera professionally designed for microscopes
and telescopes. It works perfectly with any kind of optical
microscopes/telescopes, such as biological microscope,
metallurgical microscope and stereomicroscope. The images of the
observed specimen or samples can be genuinely displayed on computer
screen. The powerful advanced software ToupView included
with the camera ensures simple and convenient operation and object
measurement on the images captured from microscope.
to build up a digital microscope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the regular eyepiece from the
microscope/telescope and mount our DCM-1800 (USB3.0) instead. Plug
the DCM-1800 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get it!
DCM-1800 (USB3.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully
coated, based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for
improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and
distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent
performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
- The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all
kinds of microscopes and telescopes with 23mm, 30mm or 30,5mm
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of microscope
illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity.
The image is available with excellent true color.
- If the microscope adapted with DCM-1800 (USB3.0) is earthed definitely,
the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
x 3684 Pixel
Pixel size: 1.25µm x 1.25µm
- CMOS 1/2.3 inch
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 65.8dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 36.3 dB
- Sensivity: 0.62v/lux-sec
- Exposure: ERS (Electronic rolling snap)
- White balance: ROI White Balance/Manual Temp Tint Adjustment/NA
for Monochromatic Sensor
- Frame Rate: 13.1fps@4912 x 3684, 34.3fps@2456 x 1842, 54.4fps@1228
- Image output: USB 3.0
- Power supply: USB port
- Operating Temperature (in Centidegree): -10 ~ 50
- Storage Temperature (in Centidegree): -20 ~ 60
- Mounting port: 23mm (adapters for 30mm and 30,5mm included)
- Mini disc: Driver Software: ToupView
- DShow & TWAIN interface, output data RGB24
- Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win 7 / XP / Vista
/ Mac OS X / Linux
- Digital ocular 23mm
- Software "ToupView"
- USB-Cable 2,0m
- Storage box