Digital Microscope Eyepiece DCM-800 with
8.0 megapixel is the perfect way to upgrade any
stereo, triocular and compound microscope into a digital microscope.
is a digital microscope?
It is a microscope adapted with a digital camera especially designed
for microscope and telescopes. The DCM-800 (USB2.0) is an excellent
solution and offers live images of up to 3264 x 2448 pixels.
Our DCM-800 is a digital camera professionally designed for microscopes
and telescopes. It works perfectly with any kind of optical
microscopes/telescopes, such as biological microscope,
metallurgical microscope and stereomicroscope. The images of the
observed specimen or samples can be genuinely displayed on computer
screen. The powerful advanced software ToupView included
with the camera ensures simple and convenient operation and object
measurement on the images captured from microscope.
to build up a digital microscope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the regular eyepiece from the
microscope/telescope and mount our DCM-800 (USB2.0) instead. Plug
the DCM-800 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get it!
DCM-800 (USB2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully
coated, based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for
improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and
distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent
performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
- DCM-800 (USB2.0) has a wide field, which matches microscope’s
field of view 18mm.
- The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all
kinds of microscopes and telescopes with 23mm, 30mm or 30,5mm
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of microscope
illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity.
The image is available with excellent true color.
- If the microscope adapted with DCM-800 (USB2.0) is earthed definitely,
the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
- Resolution: 3264 x 2448 Pixel
- Pixel size: 1.75µm x 1,75µm
- CMOS 1/2.5 inch
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 75dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: v/lux-sec@550nm: 1.3
- Exposure: ERS (Electronic rolling snap)
- White balance: Automatic/manual
- Auto-exposure: Automatic/manual, 50/60 Hz light auto detection
- Image output: USB2.0,480Mb/s
- Power supply: USB port
- Programmable controls: image size, brightness, gain, exposure
- Working temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- View field: Inscribed rectangle of dia.18 mm
- Mounting port: 23mm (adapters for 30mm and 30,5mm included)
- Mini disc: Driver Software: ToupView
- USB 2.0 with Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win
7 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Apple iOS / Android
Digital ocular 23mm
- Software "ToupView"
- USB-Kabel 2,5 meter
- Storage box