Digital Microscope C-MOUNT Eyepiece DCMC-310
is an inexpensive way to upgrade just about any C-mount
(ISO 10935:1996) device as microscope or telescope into a digital
microscope or telescope.
is a digital microscope?
It is a microscope adapted with a digital camera especially designed
for microscope and telescopes. DCMC-130 (USB2.0) is an excellent
solution and offers live image of 2048 x 1536 pixels.
DCMC-130 is a digital camera professionally designed for microscopes
and telescopes. It works perfectly with any c-mount kind
of optical microscopes/telescopes, such as biological microscope,
metallurgical microscope and stereomicroscope. The images of the
observed specimen or samples can be genuinely displayed on computer
screen. The powerful advanced software ToupView included
with the camera ensures simple and convenient operation on the images
captured from microscope.
to build up a digital microscope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the C-Mount eyepiece from the
microscope/telescope and mount our C-Mount DCMC-130 (USB2.0) instead.
Plug the DCMC-130 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get
DCMC-130 (USB2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully
coated, based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for
improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and
distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent
performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
- DCMC-130 (USB2.0) has a wide field, which matches microscopes
field of view 18mm.
- The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all
kinds of microscopes and telescopes with C-Mount.
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of microscope
illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity.
The image is available with excellent true color.
- If the microscope adapted with DCMC-130 (USB2.0) is earthed definitely,
the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
- Resolution: QXGA (2048 x 1536 Pixel)
- Pixel size: 3.2 x 3.2µm
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 70dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: >0,9V/Lux-sec
- Frames per second: QXGA: 7.5; XGA (1024 x 768) 20; VGA (800 x
- Spectral response: 380nm - 1000nm
- USB 2.0 with Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win
7 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Apple iOS / Android
- Digital ocular (C-Mount / ISO 10935:1996)
- Software "ToupView"
- USB-Kabel 2,5 meter
- Storage box