Digital Microscope C-MOUNT Eyepiece UCMOS510C
is an inexpensive way to upgrade just about any C-mount (ISO 10935:1996)
device as microscope or telescope into a digital microscope or telescope.
is a digital microscope?
It is a microscope adapted with a digital camera especially designed
for microscope. UCMOS510C (USB2.0) is an excellent solution and
offers live image of 2592 x 1944 pixels. UCMOS510C
is a digital camera professionally designed for microscopes and
telescopes. It works perfectly with any kind of optical
microscopes/telescopes, such as biological microscope,
metallurgical microscope and stereomicroscope. The images of the
observed specimen or samples can be genuinely displayed on computer
screen. The powerful advanced software ToupView included
with the camera ensures simple and convenient operation on the images
captured from microscope.
to build up a digital microscope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the C-Mount eyepiece from the
microscope/telescope and mount our C-Mount UCMOS510C (USB2.0) instead.
Plug the DCMC-500 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get
UCMOS510C (USB2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully
coated, based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for
improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and
distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent
performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
- UCMOS510C (USB2.0) has a wide field, which matches microscopes
field of view 18mm.
- The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all
kinds of microscopes and telescopes with C-Mount.
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of microscope
illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity.
The image is available with excellent true color.
If the microscope adapted with UCMOS510C (USB2.0) is earthed definitely,
the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944 Pixel also 2048 x 1536, 1280 x 960, 864
- 1/2.2" CMOS
- Pixel size: 2.2 x 2x2µm
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 67 dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: >0,8V/Lux-sec
- 7 frames/sex 2592 x 1944
- Exposure: ERS (Electromic rolling snap)
- White balance: Automatic/manual
- Auto-exposure: Automatic/manual, 50/60 Hz light auto detection
- Image output: USB 2.0,480Mb/s
- Power supply: USB port
- Programmable controls: image size, brightness, gain, exposure
- Working temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- View field: Inscribed rectangle of dia. 18mm
- Size of mounting barrel: Diameter 23.2 mm
- Mounting port: C-Mount
- USB 2.0 with Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win
7 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Apple iOS / Android
- Digital ocular (C-Mount / ISO 10935:1996)
- Software "ToupView"
- USB-Kabel 2,5 meter
- Storage box