Digital Microscope Eyepiece DCM-510 (successor
of the DCM-500) is an inexpensive way to upgrade
just about any stereo and compound microscope into a Digital Microscope.
is a digital microscope?
It is a microscope adapted with a digital camera especially designed
for microscope. DCM-510 (USB2.0) is an excellent solution and offers
live image of 2592 x 1944 pixels. DCM-510 is a
digital camera professionally designed for microscopes and telescopes.
It works perfectly with any kind of optical microscopes/telescopes,
such as biological microscope, metallurgical microscope and stereomicroscope.
The images of the observed specimen or samples can be genuinely
displayed on computer screen. The powerful advanced software
ToupView included with the camera ensures simple and convenient
operation on the images captured from microscope.
to build up a digital microscope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the eyepiece from the microscope
ocular tube and insert DCM-510 (USB2.0) into the ocular tube. Plug
DCM-510 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get it!
DCM-510 (USB2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully
coated, based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for
improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and
distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent
performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
Especially, this system is designed for microscope and matches the
microscope features, such as the field of view of eyepiece WF10X-18mm
and the parfocalization of objectives.
(USB2.0) has a wide field, which matches microscopes field of view
For any observation head of microscope, i.e. monocular head, binocular
head or trinocular head, DCM-510 (USB2.0) can be inserted directly
into the ocular-tube or the photo-tube. With the adaptor F30mm or
the adaptor F30.5mm included, it is also workable on a stereomicroscope.
The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all
kinds of microscopes.
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of microscope
illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity.
The image is available with excellent true color.
- If the microscope adapted with DCM-510 (USB2.0) is earthed definitely,
the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944 Pixel also 2048 x 1536, 1280 x 960,
864 x 600
- 1/2.2" CMOS
- Pixel size: 2.2 x 2.2µm
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 67dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: >0,8V/Lux-sec
- 7 frames/sec 2592 x 1944
- Exposure: ERS (Electronic rolling snap)
- White balance: Automatic/manual
- Auto-exposure: Automatic/manual,50/60 Hz light auto detection
- Image output: USB2.0,480Mb/s
- Power supply: USB port
- Programmable controls: image size, brightness, gain, exposure
- Working temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- View field: Inscribed rectangle of dia.18 mm
- Size of mounting barrel: Diameter 23.2mm
- Mounting port: Microscope ocular-tube or photo-tube
- Mini disc: Driver Software: ToupView
- Accessories: Two adaptors (dia.30mm, dia.30.5mm, one each) for
- USB 2.0 with Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win
7 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Apple iOS / Android
- Digital ocular (23mm)
- 30mm & 30,5mm adapter
- Software "ToupView"
- USB-Kabel 1,5 meter
- Storage box