Our newDigital Microscope Eyepiece DCM-310 (sucessor of the DCM-300) is an inexpensive way to upgrade just about any stereo and compound microscope into a Digital Microscope.
What is a digital microscope?
It is a microscope adapted with a digital camera especially designed for microscope. The DCM-310 (USB2.0) is an excellent solution and offers live image of 2048X1536 pixels. DCM-310 is a digital camera professionally designed for microscopes and telescopes. It works perfectly with any kind of optical microscopes/telescopes, such as biological microscope, metallurgical microscope and stereomicroscope. The images of the observed specimen or samples can be genuinely displayed on computer screen. The powerful advanced software ToupView included with the camera ensures simple and convenient operation on the images captured from microscope.
How to build up a digital microscope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the eyepiece from the microscope ocular tube and insert DCM-310 (USB2.0) into the ocular tube. Plug DCM-310 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get it!
- DCM-310 (USB2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully coated, based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system. Especially, this system is designed for microscope and matches the microscope features, such as the field of view of eyepiece WF10X-18mm and the parfocalization of objectives.
- DCM-310 (USB2.0) has a wide field, which matches microscope?s field of view 18mm.
- For any observation head of microscope, i.e. monocular head, binocular head or trinocular head, DCM-310 (USB2.0) can be inserted directly into the ocular-tube or the photo-tube. With the adaptor F30mm or the adaptor F30.5mm included, it is also workable on a stereomicroscope. The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all kinds of microscopes.
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of microscope illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity. The image is available with excellent true color.
- If the microscope adapted with DCM-310 (USB2.0) is earthed definitely, the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
- Resolution: QXGA (2048 x 1536 Pixel)
- Pixel size: 3.2 x 3.2µm
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 70dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: >0,9V/Lux-sec
- Frames per second: QXGA: 7.5, XGA (1024 x 768) 20, VGA (800 x 600) 25
- Spectral response: 380nm - 1000nm
- Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win 7 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Apple iOS / Android
- Linux, Android, LapView
- Apple/IOS, OSX, MC
Scope of supply:
- Digital ocular (23mm)
- 30mm & 30,5mm adapter
- Software "ToupView"
- USB-Kabel 1,5 meter
- Storage box