layer thickness measuring instrument LT CM-8829S
is small in dimension, easily to transport light in weight . Despite
its complexity and progressiveness it is simple and comfort-ably
to use. This maintenance-free equipment is laid out for the
rough external employment and many years usage. The magnet-inductive
measuring method is conform to DIN EN ISO 2178 and ASTM B499.
device has a RS-232 interface to transfer data to any PC.
and cable (SW2) are available in our shop.
Non destructive measurement of non-magnetic layers (lacquer,
dye films, powder coatings, aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel, paper,
rubber,...) on magnetic (see above) and non-magnetic metals (zinc,
sheet metal, tin, brass, high-grade steel non-magnetic steel etc...)
or eloxal on aluminum.
- Autotrade for the examination of the lacquer thickness
- localization of underground changes (primed holes or primed depressions)
- quality control for paint work
- accident damages at cars
- ISO-2178 and ISO-2361 conform
- 2 external probes for optimum measurement points
- automatic material recognition
- automatic point measurement and sequential measurement possible
- large measuring range with high resolution
- digital display maintenance-free enterprise
- ABS plastic housing
- RS-232 interface