This layer thickness measuring instrument LT CM-8825F is small in dimension, easily to transport light in weight. Despite its complexity and progressiveness it is simple and comfort-ably to use. This maintenance-free equipment is laid out for the rough external employment and many years usage. The magnet-inductive measuring method is conform to DIN EN ISO 2178 and ASTM B499.
We sell 2 different devices. Layer thickness measuring instruments with F-probe (this offer) or combination NF-probes.
Non destructive measurement of non-magnetic layers (lacquer, dye films, powder coatings, aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel, paper, rubber, ...) on magnetic metals such as steel, Iron, alloys...
- Autotrade for the examination of the lacquer thickness
- localization of underground changes (primed holes or primed depressions)
- quality control for paint work
- accident damages at cars
- ISO-2178 and ISO-2361 conform
- automatic material recognition
- automatic point measurement and sequential measurement possible
- large measuring range with high resolution
- digital display maintenance-free enterprise
- ABS plastic housing