layer thickness measuring instrument LA CM-8822
is stable, easily to transport light in weight . Despite its complexity
and progressiveness it is simple and comfort-ably to use. This maintenance-free
equipment is laid out for the rough external employment and many
years usage. The magnet-inductive measuring method is conform to
DIN EN ISO 2178 and ASTM B499. This device has 2 probes
included: NF & F probe.
Non destructive measurement of non-magnetic layers (lacquer, dye
films, powder coatings, aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel, paper,
rubber, ...) on magnetic metals such as steel, Iron, alloys...
Non destructive measurement of non-magnetic layers (lacquer,
dye films, powder coatings, aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel, paper,
rubber,...) on non-magnetic metals (zinc, sheet metal, tin, brass,
high-grade steel non-magnetic steel etc...) or eloxal on aluminum.
- Autotrade for the examination of the lacquer thickness
- localization of underground changes (primed holes or primed depressions)
- quality control for paint work
- accident damages at cars
- ISO-2178 and ISO-2361 conform
- automatic material recognition
- automatic point measurement large measuring range with high resolution
- digital display maintenance-free enterprise
- ABS plastic housing