The new model PH-222 is equipped with a sensitiven, snap and exact pH electrode and a temperature probe. With its LCD announcement , the measuring instrument is very reliable, stable and transportable. The operation is simple and comfortable and both in the house and in the field operation. The measuring instrument is calibrated supplied fully operationally with calibration screwdriver. The measuring instrument is fully supplied operationally and calibrated with battery!
- Pen type digital pH meter, all in one, pH electrode is included, easy for general purpose application
- Build in temperature sensor, ATC (auto temperature compensation)
- pH 4, pH 7 standard solution are standard accessories
- Easy to change the pH electrode
- Temperature measurement °C, °F
- IP67, water proof and protection
- Auto calibration for pH 4, pH 7 or pH 10 or other value
- High input impedance
- LCD with two displays and bar graph indicator
- Data hold function for freezing the desired value
- Auto power off
- Records max. and min. value with recall
- 100 point data logger with recall
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy
- Compact size, light weight
- Power supply by DC 1.5V battery (UM4/AAA) x 4 pcs
In the aquaristic, private owners of pool and ponds this compact measuring instrument enjoys a huge popularity, because the values are readable within few seconds and usage is easier to handle than with droplet test and color chart. You do not need further expendables material for the gauge such as test strips or test liquids. A resolution of 0.1ph and a max. measuring error of +/-0.2ph is not attainable with the droplet test method.
Aquarium, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, quality control, school & colleges, swimming pools, water conditions.
For a periodic cleaning of the device we recoommend our cleaning liquid FL5. Also you can order here a 3mol KCL care liquid FL1 for a optimal device storage.