our new TMT-OT10 you get a modern
otoscope with a singular, compact design - small
and very light, suitable for each pocket. The operation is understandable
also for laymen, like e.g. mothers using it for a short control
of their childrens ears.
newley developed distal fiber optics (F.O.) illuination
with improved XHL xenon halogen lamp technology supplies 100% more
light. The result is a bright, concentrated and reflex-free illuminating
of Tympanum and ear canal.
viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized
housing surface supplies stung sharp pictures and minimizes reflexes.
The integrated viewing window is laterally tiltable. The retaining
tie-clip with integrated on/off switch provides an automatic disconnection
in the pocket.
- Compact, bright otoscope with distal fiber optics
- Improved XHL halogen lamp technology
- Durable, high-quality handle
- Handle and head piece
- Integrated viewing window with 3x magnification
- Retaining tie-clip with on/of switch mechanism
Handle (without batteries AA)
- 8 tips ø 2.4, 3, 4, 5mm (reuseable)
- Color: black
- Storage box with inlay