With our vacuum pump/compressor combination TMT-20W you get a very versatile, conductive and compact device in a stable and light aluminum housing. The device runs oil-free and is therefore completely maintenance-free. The operating noise with super-quiet 50dB is achieved by hardly any other vacuum pump / compressor. The already low vibrations are reduced to an absolute minimum by rubber buffers.
The most impressive features, however, are the considerable performance data at 23 liters / minute, 148 watts or 0.2 hp and a vacuum capacity of 0.799 bar. In compressor operation, the device produces a maximum pressure of 6.9 bar and a volume of 23 liters / per minute , This pump is ideally suited for cold and climatic engineering, modeling, dental technology, plastics processing, etc.
- 23 l / min throughput/airflow vacuum or pressure
- 0,2 HP / 148 Watt
- Supersilent DB(A) 50dB
- Weight 3,4 Kg
- pressure 6.9 bar maximum
- Low vacuum 0,7999 Bar (600mmHG)
- 3/8" fittings + connection
- 2 Manometer with bar und mmHG scale
- Anti-vibration pads
- Alu housing with transport handle
- Oilfree & Maintanace-free
- 1,9 Meter electric cable
- Dimension: 21,5cm x 13,5cm x 17cm
- For a continuous operation of more than 30 minutes, we recommend the use of our roller cooling fan WL1 -