new stethoscope TMT-MS-120 is an electronic stethoscope
with a piezoelectric measuring sensor, which
can be used to find normal or abnormal machinery murmur for example
on axles, valves, pumps etc. The sound and vibration monitoring
is used to detect errors and signs of abrasion before
the machine is damaged.
TMT-MS-120 is small in size, light in weight
and easy to use. The robust nature allows a use over many years.
The device finds application in the automobile industy, shipbuilding,
metallurgy, chemistry, on numerous household appliances and many
field of application:
- rapidly detect the machine noise from a diesel engine,
an air cylinder or an automobile and exactly find out the malfunction
- Used to check the piston slap, worn gears, damaged valves and
bearings, water pump failure in industry.
- Monitor the automatic assembly line to ensure proper operatin.
- Identify the abnormal noise from an engine or a motor to avoid
- Monitor the working of all kinds of axletrees.
- Monitor the working of a ship or vessel.
- Used in chemical industry to check whether the liquid in a pipe
is flowing or blocked.
- Used in the maintenance of various vehicles and household appliances.
Frequency range: 10 - 10 KHz
Input Impedance: > 20M
Ambient noise permitted: 100 dB
Working temperature: -10 bis 60°C
Power supply: 4x 1.5 AAA Batterie
Dimension : 156mm x 67mm x 28mm