Our TMB-SG560 Pro Digital Scouting Camera with day and night function offers an ingenious illuminating owing to its 40 IR-LEDs. The pro version of the 560 also does have a fast motion/time lapse function and a color monitor for a picture preview and configurating the camera.
The successful SnapShot 560 Pro of ScoutGuard exceeds according to our opinion the BolyGuard and SnapShot camera series clearly in equipment, technology and quality. A further reason for the TMB-SG560P is that substantially better illuminating with now 40 IR diodes for a distance up to 25m and the two-stage adjustable lightning. While during the day sharp color fotos will be taken, at night black-and-white fotos owing to the invisible IR lightning will be taken.
Also substantially improved was the comfort of controlling the camera. Instead of the usually external control units the TMB-SG560 pro does have a housing integrated control keypad which operates in interaction with a new, larger and higher resolution providing 2" color display. No desires leaves open. Whether you now want to control taken fotos or change settings - everything is possible.
- Weatherproof IP of 54 camouflage housings
- In housing integrated 2" color monitor and key/control panel
- 2 modes: 5,0 megapixels @ 2560 x 1920 or 3,0 megapixels @ 2048 x 1536 dissolution
- 3 basic functions: 1. Photo, 2. Video, 3. fast motion/time lapse function
- Fast motion/time lapse function with temporally programmable sensor-independent picture
- 40 IR diodes with a lightning range up to 25m with optimal conditions
- Lightning intensity in 2 stages adjustable
- Individual adjustable time frame (starting and ending time)
- Dimension: 13,8cm x 9,8cm x 6,5cm
- Suitably for SD-map to 16 GB, corresponds approx. 15000 photographs (not in the scope of supply)