Our new digital microscope HM-200 with 2.0 megapixels (interpolated) represents a outstanding method for inspection, demonstration and digital documentation of surfaces, structures, hollow and interiors. The elegant and slim shape with the integrated infinitely variable LED lighting, the outstanding image quality with 1600 x 1200 pixels and 24 bits true color as well as the 20 - 200x magnification enables you to use the device in the most diverse areas of application. Also you can record videos with this device.
From all specialist areas of medical technology over automotive technology up to quality control with electronic construction units or the investigation of coins, stamps, insects, pipes, textiles, food and many more our digital microscope supplies optimal results.
The HM-200 is the best choice for schools and universities to get any pictures or demonstrations on screen and canvas the simplest way by USB. You want your observations to be, stored, printed, edited or sent by mail? No problem! The provided convenient software offers the whole range of modern pictures processing to you. Ideally for research & teaching.
- High-quality CMOS sensor with 2.0 megapixels interpolated from 1.3 megapixels
- Resolution max. 1600 x 1200/True Color 24 bits (RGB)
- USB 1.0/USB 1.1/USB 2.0
- 30 Frames/s AVI
- Flicker Control: 50Hz/60Hz
- Dual Axis lens 27x & 100x Micro-Scope lens
- Focal length 10mm to infinitely
- 20 to 200x enlargement
- LED lighting
- Current supply over 145 cm USB cable
- Dimension 110 x 33 mm (length x diameter)
- Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win 7 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Mac10.5 and above/ Apple iOS / Android
Scope of supply:
- HM-200 digital microscope
- Camera stand
- Software & manual for Windows Win98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Mac10.5 and above
- Storage box