Digital Microscope C-MOUNT Eyepiece DCMC-800
with 8.0 megapixel is the perfect way
to upgrade any C-mount (ISO 10935:1996) device as microscope or
telescope into a digital microscope or telescope.
is a digital microscope?
It is a microscope adapted with a digital camera especially designed
for microscope and telescopes. The DCMC-800 (USB2.0) is an excellent
solution and offers live images of up to 3264 x 2448 pixels.
Our DCMC-800 is a digital camera professionally designed for microscopes
and telescopes. It works perfectly with any c-mount kind
of optical microscopes/telescopes, such as biological microscope,
metallurgical microscope and stereomicroscope. The images of the
observed specimen or samples can be genuinely displayed on computer
screen. The powerful advanced software ToupView included
with the camera ensures simple and convenient operation and object
measurement on the images captured from microscope.
to build up a digital microscope?
It is very simple and easy. Remove the C-Mount eyepiece from the
microscope/telescope and mount our C-Mount DCMC-800 (USB2.0) instead.
Plug the DCMC-800 to the USB port of your computer. Then you get
DCMC-800 (USB2.0) employs newly designed optical system of fully
coated, based on MTF (modulation Transfer Function) analysis, for
improved image flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and
distinct even at the periphery of the field of view. It offers excellent
performance when combined with plan-achromatic objective system.
- DCMC-800 (USB2.0) has a wide field, which matches microscopes
field of view 18mm.
- The operation is so simple that it can works perfectly with all
kinds of microscopes and telescopes with C-Mount.
- Based on the consideration of the color temperature of microscope
illumination, the design makes it offer very good color fidelity.
The image is available with excellent true color.
- If the microscope adapted with DCMC-800 (USB2.0) is earthed definitely,
the metal body of the camera ensures wonderful anti-interference.
3264 x 2448 Pixel
Pixel size: 1.75µm x 1,75µm
- CMOS 1/2.5 inch
- Scanmode: Progressiv
- Dynamic range: 75 dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: 46 dB
- Sensivity: v/lux-sec@550nm: 1.3
- Exposure: ERS (Electronic rolling snap)
- White balance: Automatic / manual
- Auto-exposure: Automatic / manual, 50/60 Hz light auto detection
- Image output: USB2.0,480Mb/s
- Power supply: USB port
- Programmable controls: image size, brightness, gain, exposure
- Working temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- View field: Inscribed rectangle of dia.18 mm
- Mounting port: C-Mount
- Mini disc: Driver Software: ToupView
- USB 2.0
- Software & manual for Win 10 / Win 8.x / Win 7 / 2000 / XP
/ Vista / Apple iOS / Android
- Digital ocular (C-Mount / ISO 10935:1996)
- Software "ToupView"
- USB-Kabel 2,5 meter
- Storage box